Saturday, February 6, 2010

Et voila - the four most recently completed buttons. Of these, I think my favourites are the shuttlecraft and the uniform top - the other two just didn't quite Make It.  Live and Get Better, though, hopefully.



(From L-R) The first is a shuttlecraft from an episode in Season 1 that I can't remember just at the minute - my heart says Code of Honour but my Internet searches tell me otherwise. Maybe some other Nerd will recognise it and let me know. "FULLY FUNCTIONAL" is of course a key quote from (everybody's favourite episode) The Naked Now, when the Drunken Virus fills the ship, Tasha goes and steals all of Troi's most alluring scarves to safety pin into an outfit in which to seduce Data (who is apparently programmed in a variety of techniques, if you get his drift), and after the antidote is found everybody works somewhat fruitlessly to de-awkward the Bridge environment and move on to something more PG. The third button is Tasha's regulation uniform, and is a little homage to her inspired by her (SPOILER ALERT) Death By B-Movie Quality Tar Monster (that button to come!) in Skin of Evil. The final work of Art is an Eiffel Tower with a space ship in honour of We'll Always Have Paris, where Picard has to save the universe AND get over a decades-old previous heartache (in Paris, obviously). Romantic!

No comments:

Post a Comment